Phase • Animations made easy!

After kodular update to new version your extension not working the error is
IMG_20210719_170038

1 Like

This post is just 3 post above you. Couldn’t you scroll little instead of posting?

4 Likes

I got it thanks for your support.

1 Like

When i’m trying to use this extension, i got an error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/view/ViewCompat

What is means and why i got this error… Before some days, i didn’t get this error but today i’m not able to use this extension due to this error, Please… Check it

Use the latest version:

i used it but still didn’t work.

Capture

What do you mean by “didn’t work”? Do you get the same error or a different one? Have you tried resetting your companion app?

Also, I see you are using other extensions, so, chances are it’s one of those extensions that might be causing the issue. What happens if you try Phase in a blank app with no other extension?

1 Like

I tried only with this… and i’m 100% sure that i got error when i use this extension because i check with this extension only. and every time i got error with white screen.

Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/view/ViewCompat

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did a quick search on the community and it turns out this happens with DeepHost’s exoplayer extension (which you seem to be using as per the screenshot you shared). So, this is not an issue with Phase and you are absolutely lying saying that you’ve tried Phase with no other extension.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your fantastic extension.
Is it okay to use it for Appathon 2021?
Br. Teddy (Denmark)

@Teddy_Brask-Andersen The developer already gave permission on MIT’s App Inventor community

1 Like

you can see that how much Extensions i used. I’m using only two extension. I also check this in other project as a tesing where it’s working nice and didn’t create any error. but why only here.

Please Help

and in another screen, I’m not using any extension

What happens if you Recast your AIA file? You can read how to do that here in the “Recasting AIAs” section.

I don’t know how to recast aia files… and i hear that recasting is only for extensions.

Now, please read

3 Likes

I am facing this error when I recast phase aix @Shreyash

But why are you recasting it when androidx verison extension is already available

Sorry didn’t see that :sweat_smile: