Phase • Animations made easy!

I am getting below error any solution

2 Likes

Read this:

4 Likes

So, I will explain in a bit detail, the error shows that some classes were not found, as the current Kodular version uses Android Support Library so, the extension can’t find the required classes as you have enrolled for companion beta testing and, in beta, there is AndroidX support so, the error arises as it can’t find those Android Support Library classes as extension still uses support lib classes for working in :kodular: odular

2 Likes

I also got this Runtime error with a Phase extension. I have there also half dozen other extensions on my app which I have been developing. Those all others are working fine currently.

Can you please fix Phase to handle these future updates? I believe there will be once again coming lot of bug fixes and then some extensions will just stop working again.
I definitely would like to have phase back in the app.

Once, I had a very complicated project going on with over then extensions but then a major kodular update basically killed the project.

Couldn’t backtrack issues with several extension troubles together with a very complicated project, so had to stop it until better days. Most likely those great extensions are not to be updated until today but would love to finish project is some way one year.

1 Like

What is the error ?

1 Like

The error may occur due to Android X. Make sure your update the extension.

3 Likes

can you do phase extension android x libraries

Use this, supports AndroidX libraries

1 Like

I tried it but it shows failed resoulation

For me it works with no problem. Are you sure that the error comes from this extension ? Do you use others that might cause problems ?

:sparkles: Phase v2.2.1 :sparkles:

Changelog

• Migrated to AndroidX. You should now no longer see the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError runtime error.

• Reduces the extension size by almost 50%

## Download

Direct: io.shreyash.phase.aix (56.9 KB)
Google Drive: io.shreyash.phase.aix - Google Drive

Edit: This version has some issues. Use v2.2.2 instead.

9 Likes

I try your aia and upgrade extension to V2.2.1
I use kodukar companion V1.5

when using dropout effects, this error occurred.
dropout

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, I’m investigating the issue.

1 Like

I would like to thank you for your timely and precise commitment for updating the extension. It is much appreciated!
I’ll try as soon as I get home.

Gennaro

:sparkles: Phase v2.2.2 HOTFIX

Changelog

• Fixed the bug that caused the below runtime error.

Download

Direct: io.shreyash.phase.aix (70.0 KB)
Google Drive: io.shreyash.phase.aix - Google Drive

Cheers,
Shreyash

11 Likes

Still one more issue.
I try Phase V2.2.2
when use FlipInX, animation doesn’t start.
then some moment, companion stop running.

other animations work fine.

Does it work when compiled?

same error happen on the apk

This bug has been there for quite some time now. It’s worth mentioning that it doesn’t happen on all devices, apps crash only on some low-end devices. I don’t think I’m going to fix it anytime soon, so, you better use some other animation technique. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

never mind.
There are still a lot of animation to use.
Thanks