Phase • Animations made easy!

See here:

5 Likes

Thanks, I will try that!

4 Likes

hey @Shreyash i m getting this error after the new companion update…fix it and upload a updated version ASAP please

2 Likes

can you show blocks

1 Like

have u evr try this extension on new version of companion fist test urself thn reply on my comment

Seems like you’re enrolled for beta testing of the companion. The upcoming update of Kodular brings support for AndroidX, and that breaks the extension using Android support libraries. You can either roll back to the current stable version of the companion or use the updated AndroidX version of the extension from the MIT App Inventor community.

PS: I’ll update this topic with new AndroidX version of extension as soon as Kodular releases the new update.

4 Likes

oky thanks for the reply :india: :heart:

1 Like

Google Play console with phase find many bugs)

what about providing some more details?
Unbenannt
Taifun

2 Likes

screen

1 Like

You can safely ignore the “Non-SDK API” warnings. The security and accessibility warnings aren’t related to Phase. Talking about the performance warnings, some animation techniques might be responsible for “Slow rendering”. But considering the amount of frames affected, you can ignore this too.

2 Likes

Not working for me.
Screenshot_2021_0213_162345

1 Like

Have you read above post ?

6 Likes

slide in up and slide in down seems to be doing the same animation, im also bummed that the slides animation are also fading the components in and out instead of just sliding it only, if i wanted a fade effect i would use the fade effects

1 Like

Not really. They might seem a bit similar but are quite different. SlideInUp brings the components from the bottom of the screen to it’s original position, whereas SlideOutUp slides it up taking it out of the screen.

That is intended behaviour and is done in favour of making the animations look more natural and aesthetic. But if you just want to slide the components, you can use the Animation Utils component available in Kodular.

2 Likes

Hello ! can you tell me what to do in ID ? means what i need to add there ?

1 Like

ID can be any random integer. It helps you identify which animation fired a particular event (yellow block).

4 Likes

Friend,

Congratulations for the work … I used all the files available on this forum and the mit and it didn’t work for me … any problems with the extension?

1 Like

Can you please be a bit more specific and explain in detail what isn’t working?

2 Likes

Show us , your blocks.

2 Likes