Phase • Animations made easy!

I was able to reproduce this issue. I’ll see what’s wrong with it once I’ve some free time.

1 Like

Same happened with me…
1 first time click it’s work not ok
2 second time work fine

2 Likes

Exactly

Shreyash make full detail video tutorial on your awesome extension

2 Likes

I think thats a bug. If it is It must be fixed.
Because its a Good Extension. :grin:

Any Update here @Shreyash

Took a look at the code but I’m not sure what’s causing this. Can you please try it with other components like View Pager, View Flipper, etc. and see if the issue persists?

In my projects, everything is ok. But I just used FlipInY, FadInLeft and Shake, so don’ hear my words, I cannot say if smth is wrong or not

3 Likes

I am using it for Hozizontal Arrangement And Card View. ZoomIn,ZoomInUp,zoomInRight,ZoomInLeft and shake. Can You please solve the problem asap because my project is almost ready (90%) and i want to publish it.

You didn’t answered this, @themaayur.

Okkh wait I am testing it.

1 Like

I tried it with Label, Button, TabLayout, ViewPager everything ok with them.

Does that solves this :point_down: issue?

That’s so nice of you. :blush:
But sorry, I can’t accept money. If you’re really feeling generous, donate it to someone who needs it the most. :smile:

8 Likes

No but it doesn’t work well in that project.

I think toggling the visibility of the component while running the animation is causing the problem. What about using View Pager component instead of Tab Layout?

But the problem occurs only for first time then another time it animate properly.

@themaayur :point_up_2:

Nope ! Not Working Can you Solve the Problem :pleading_face:

P.S : Yes its working fine with view pager.

Yes, I think so Thats the problem because other component I am toggling visibility. Can you solve problem.

Btw thanks for Advice.

@Shreyash

Is it possible to add-
For Left: FlipInYLeft, FlipOutYLeft, FlipInXLeft, FlipOutXLeft
For Right: FlipInYRight, FlipOutYRight, FlipInXRight, FlipOutXRight

Just asking and I would love to see that. Thank you in advance.

1 Like