[Update 2.3!] PhoneMaker 2 : Create your own phone company!

Just installed the latest version from Play Store, Great App !

4 Likes

Not working on my phone :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Well, the developer doesn’t magically know the device/os you’re using. Now do they?

2 Likes

No need to be so harsh, Nathan.

6 Likes

It’s probably still because of this bug, I don’t know what I can do.

3 Likes

Update 2.2.3

• Anti-cheat: you will not appear in the ranking if your device is routed or if you use an emulator (thanks to HackProtect by @cian )
  • Ranking: Display of the first 50 companies, with a button to display everything.
  • Deleted some useless database tags.
  • The increase in the production price is now displayed correctly. (Thanks to @Ken )
  • Improvements & minor bugfixes
  • Updated credits

Unfortunately, the crashes are still not solved, because I still don’t know where it came from.

5 Likes

I updated a few minutes ago via the Play Store but I get this message:

2 Likes

Are you really in need of speaking rudely? I’m just a 14-year-old boy, a prodigy in technology, and I’m only reporting an error.

“PhoneMaker stopped” on my Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime - Android 6.0.1

3 Likes

Um… What?

1 Like

*Rooted. Also, I’m disappointed. Why treat root as if it’s a bad thing? :disappointed: If you actually want to use your device, root it. I used to be impressed by your app, Franck. But now, :man_shrugging:.

5 Likes

It’s like Adding Protection like Denuvo. Which reduces the performance of the games but the games end up being cracked.

So if you add the protection it adds few extra blocks to your app also we have to do 2 two extra step of opening Magisk and enabling root hide for your app.

3 Likes

If you are routed, nothing is limited in the game. You just don’t appear in the ranking.
The root is not bad, I used to router my phone before, but it can also be a way to cheat!
I just want to avoid cheating in the ranking, I don’t see how else I can do it.

6 Likes

I understand man. And your beautiful UI never fails to amaze me. Keep up the good work! I was just a little upset about not being on the leaderboard, but it’s okay. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t continue anything as long as the application continues to crash for the majority of users:(

3 Likes

Yeah it crashed for me during designing a smartphone. Had to start from scratch again.

3 Likes

Made me not to play, why is it always good to you to shrink the abilities to use your app?

3 Likes

By the way, the two magic words are Magisk Hide

5 Likes

Somehow it didn’t work. Am I being blocked because of ADB?

2 Likes

I agree with that. If you don’t root your phone, it means you don’t have a real phone. :yum:

6 Likes

Your phone isn’t a tree @yusufcihan :joy:

you will not appear in the ranking if your device is routed or if you use an emulator (thanks to HackProtect by @cian )

@cian I think your block is reporting false positives, as my phone is not rooted and I cannot appear in the leader-board along with many others. If it isn’t then we can lean on this issue affecting Firebase Database with the newest Firebase SDK for Android. No worries, I’m not saying your block is causing it, but may be.

Linny: “Linny,”
Tuck: “Tuck,”
Ming-Ming: “And Ming-Ming, too!”
All: “We’re Wonder Pets and we’ll help you!”
Linny: “What’s gonna work?”
Tuck and Ming-Ming or All: “Teamwork!”
Linny: “What’s gonna work?”
Tuck and Ming-Ming or All: “Teamwork!”

I updated a few minutes ago via the Play Store but I get this message:

It’s either because of the root check which is resulting in a false positive, or it’s dealing with the update to Firebase SDK. @Ken

5 Likes