PhoneMaker Simulator

You can detect language of the device, add another icon before, so when its en, the user sees the first label, otherwise the second.

Yeah, I’ll do that, but just for the dollar then. The other icons will always be on the left

EDIT : Where i can detect the language of the user ?

You can do the same thing, I’ve just always seen them to the left, that’s all.

1 Like

Yeah, I also think it makes more sense.
Do you kwow where i can detect the language of the user ?

1 Like

In the device section on Makeroid… Drag the device component and you’ll find the block.

2 Likes

if you don’t mind would you please like to give aia

No disrespect but, I dont think he/she ment to have this as Open-Source, figure it out. I had to build and App Store top to bottom and it was difficult, I had very little source to work with. Plus, I don’t see the Category as Maked Apps --> Open Source.

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t want to share the AIA, I want to post my application on the Play Store when it’s ready

2 Likes

No need to apologize. You did a great job.

2 Likes

after upload the game

Stop asking for the aia. That is very rude.

3 Likes

BIG UPDATE !
1.2 21/07/2018
By far the best version of the game!

• Marketing is now avaible: Boost your sales by buying advertising campaigns
  • Your fans instantly buy your new smartphone the day it is released
  • There is now a space every 3 digits on each silver text, for better readability (Thanks @Kanishka_Developer)
  • Smartphone production cost lowered: a sale was never profitable (the price can now be higher, and the impact on sale are lower). The price a now closer to the reality
  • Improved the smartphone selling algorithm: they now sell faster, and to the end
  • The research page is here! (but not yet functional!)
  • Choose the background of the game menu in Settings!
  • Option to go directly in the game menu when the game is launched
    Interface change in Game menu !
  • Added loading dialog for each screen change (it takes some second on slow phones)
    Bugfixes:
  • If you open settings from the Game Menu, you will return to the game menu when you exit settings.
  • The smartphone was not sold at the defined price, it is now the case
  • Lots of other mistakes

DOWNLOAD ON MAKEROID STORE HERE
Or direct download : bit.ly/PMb12

2 Likes

IM GONNA BE FIRST TO SEE THIS NEW UPDATE Yayyyyy!

1 Like

I found this bug.

1 Like

What is the bug ?
If you are talking about the textbox that touches the edge, this problem comes from makeroid notifier.

1 Like

No, the Notifier is Black. The background is Black. Why is it Black? Is everything Black? Black the color you can’t see.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not very nice, I’ll make a custom notification.

1 Like

Hi @Franck_G28,
This is a great game!! I only have two questions:

• What font have you used?
  • Will you include languages support in the future? If yes, I will be one of your translators!
2 Likes

Thanks for your support :slight_smile:
I’ve used Product Sans
And yes, I would love to make the game multi language, but it would require a lot of work I think.
I added that to my list.

2 Likes

If you had people to help such as @maicol07, it wouldn’t.

1 Like