Photocards from KPop albums.

Hey everyone ! I’m new on Kodular and I have a really clear project, but I don’t know if it’s possible here.

That projet (for helping my GF, don’t judge xD ) is to create an application to class all the photocards from kpop Albums (i said don’t judge :smiley: and for those who didnt know what are photocards, there are like Pokemon Card but its kpop singers on it).

My goal is to make two parts for the app, one will be a “mega list” where a maximum of photocards will be registered, alphabetically classified by groups, and where you can click on them to put them in your Collection, the second tab.

My problem is that there are like ~1000 photocards and with the “mega list tab”, all cards will be buttons where you can click on it to check them.

My question is : Is it possible to duplicate multiples times a button which can be checked individually and with an iD to display only those which were check in the collection ?

Sorry if i’m not clear, do not hesitate to ask me questions!

(P. S. For information, i’m french so sorry for my bad english xD )

Welcome to the community. You could use dynamic components extension. Search community :mag: and you will find many guides using dynamic components

1 Like