Php mysql binding

Immagine
Kodular mysql php script
I ask for help in this script I can’t
to make it work.
Thank you in advance

1 Like

That is not enough information. What did you do? Post your blocks.

1 Like

see also App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps
Taifun

1 Like

if you want data from mysql then you should “return not echo” by making json from array through While loop and decode json in app

Sorry. Excellent application but as regards sql injection you recommend the app inventor or kodular side to insert query code but if you decompile the apk?

please can you provide me php file with mysql bindin and kodular side code would be grateful to you

Please no CAPS LOCK. Thank you.
Taifun

http://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences/capslock

3 Likes

Sorry. Excellent application but as regards sql injection you recommend the app inventor or kodular side to insert query code but if you decompile the apk?

it seems to be, you missed chapter php script here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps

I replaced the deprecated original php MySQL API by the php MySQL Improved Extension. However, as the example is designed, this update still will not prevent from SQL Injection attacks , because all queries coming from App Inventor will be executed. You will have to use prepared statements or stored procedures to be on the safe side. See also: SQL Injection Prevention Sheet or do a Google Search do find more about SQL Injections. Also it is recommended to do at least some data validation on the App Inventor side.

feel free to update the script to your needs

Taifun