Player and Sound About

Hello guys
I am developing a mobile application via Kodular.io
When I click on any picture in the Screen 1 section, the player I added works, but when I click on the other picture, two players continue to play at the same time.

When the desired different picture is clicked, the player in the old picture stops.

There are two methods…
1- When image 2 cicked cal player1. stop and then put your blocks…
2- add for player1 when another player played…Call player1. stop…

thank you for your response work

But I guess my problem is not understood

There are 2 pictures, both of them contain sound

picture 1 plays when clicked, picture 2 plays at the same time picture 1 music does not stop when clicked

When I click on a different picture I want, the old picture stops the music.

In addition, it would be better for me to give the coding in visual form.

Then you your voice not to stop when another one starts?

Please read this first and come back with your question:

Please use English…

1 Like

I knew that such an information response would come

Sorry I’m using a translator because my native language is different, it may not be clear @bodymindpower

I can’t add an image because I don’t have the code structure I want.

The place written in a different language was just for the support from the user I mentioned. Thank you

Then show what you’ve done so far. You cannot assume that we will create the app for you.
And that without knowing what exactly you intend to do.

of course @bodymindpower

As seen in the picture, when the police picture is clicked, the police 2 sound is played, but when the police sound 2 is playing, when the emergency picture is clicked, they both play together.

Desired: I want the previous tone to turn off if one tone is playing and the other is clicked

You can do this in two ways, either use only one player and change the Source or use block Other Player Started and use Stop block

It seems like I cannot apply what is explained because of the translation

If possible, could you please share it in pictures?

You should first learn / understand some basics before asking any questions here.
But ok, here’s a little help with blocks (→ as @Boban suggested):

or:

1 Like

thanks but

There are 50 different players, doing this separately for all of them creates code redundancy.

I just need to get the job done with a simple player code

When the player 1 is playing, if the player 2 is playing, the player 1 is in the form of stop.thanks but

There are 50 different players, doing this separately for all of them creates code redundancy.

I just need to get the job done with a simple player code

When the player 1 is playing, if the player 2 is playing, the player 1 is in the form of stop.

This might help.

Thanks for the solution

Solution screen: test

Note: Subject can be locked or deleted

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.