Playstore questions

Hi, I have two questions, my app is published on playstore but by name appears below the title of the app, how can i change it, and when i share my app via playstore the link specifies the package name which i want it should name as the package name is very long, so i wanted to change package name but it doesn’t allow me to update with other package name

Because Developer name is always is in below the app name. So you can’t do it anything for this.

Because of your app is published so you can’t change your package name in update you have to remake a app and change package name before publishing it in playstore.

So you can’t do it anything in your both questions.
Hope you got your answer

So is there a way i can change the developer name?

If you need to update your Google Play developer account information, you can make changes using the Play Console.

Developer name

1. Sign in to your Play Console.
  2. Click Settings .
  3. Next to " Developer name ," type the developer name you want to be displayed on Google Play .
  4. Save your changes .
1 Like

I think u can change it from Developer settings

1 Like

but when i change it the package name and relase it as update it tells me to use the same package name which was used the first time

First read answer carefully as i said before

You mean creating a new application in playstore

Yes @Soham_Shah how much times i repeat my answer **Yes you have to make a new app ** or if you didn’t want to make a new duplicate app so export and import aia and change package name and then published it in playstore

ohk but I don’t want to spend money on the same app twice, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.kodular.sohamtshah2005.SPARKLE this is the link to my app on playstore, I want to change the io.kodular.sohamtshah2005.SPARKLE in my link, is it possible?

:angry: Are you a topic hijacker ? I am just explain you before that it’s not possible why you repeat the topic everytime @Peter please look at this topic

Please keep your attitude in your pockets,I was just having a query and this is something different which I asked so am not repeating anything , I was not any idea that package name and link would be same

You pay $25 for your account, not for each app. You can simply unlist your current app and upload a new one with the updated package name

2 Likes

Ohh thank you so much… It was a very clear method for understanding so with my account I can create as many apps as I want and I won’t have to pay for any new apps right?

Yes, correct

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.