Please Remove Unity Ads kodular πŸ˜‘

Only the coder should help me with one of my earning applications: 30% of the Unity ADS is coming and 70% are coming to me, so kodular please reduce ads otherwise i will leave kodular :expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face:

4 Likes

Do you mind sharing your app link?
I would like to test by myself that 70%…

1 Like

Earning apps are not allowed by kodular and google.

Yes bri :neutral_face:

Oh really :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes really. You could loose your kodular developer account.

1 Like

No bro :unamused: because I’m buying a aia file

And this also doesn’t help if you want to make your point. Why would the developers mind if you would leave?

3 Likes

If you buy it and you make an earning app with it, it is still not allowed. So think before you use it.

2 Likes

My rating is 1 :-1::-1:

still earning apps are not allowed

2 Likes

The best thing I love is to use ad free apps.
As I wish ads free apps from others so I have to also make ad free apps.It is my duty to make ad free app.
So I have no problem with this ads system.

Note: I have a website(still in development) and I can earn from there.:grin:

1 Like

@Diego bro please reduce ads only 10% ads is better because my earning is 0% :-1: & @Peter I’m not a single man who make earning application more guys making earning application for earn

Yes bro :sweat: as your wish

it doesn’t matter how many people do it, The thing that matters is that why you do it when it is not legal
There are several practices which billion of people do it doesn’t certify the practice as good.

3 Likes

You haven’t sent the link

Do you know what I think now?
That you are an earning app developer, who is lying about that 70% because you don’t demonstrate it
Unless you share the link of your app and it really has more than 70% of Unity Ads, your account will get an inspection to ensure it complies with our policies
Because now I suspect that Peter is right…

5 Likes

Thank you.
But I think no one wants to see ads in apps.

did you read:
https://community.kodular.io/t/new-commissions-system/

Yes, @vknow360 you are right but how about those want to earn from apps?

Then the 20% commission is totally fine