Premium Ping pong game aia file

Description: This aia file work in appybuilder and we can create an ping pong game with this aia file.This game has a simple splash screen and nine levels and daily bonus system.This is best game ever in thunkable,kodular,app inventor and appybuilder.The game has setting option in which we can control music and sound in the app.We can add the video ads in this game and gain more revenue from this.The app shows the score in the coin formate and shows the number of star how the level is complete.The ball speed is increase with each levels.Each levels has the target coin to complete the levels.The app has simple exit button similar in appearance of app.By study this game blocks we can made this game in thunkable,app inventor and kodular.

Download Apk

Download aia file

3 Likes

Too much ads if you ask me. You could for example stop the ads for a few minutes after the user spen 5-10 minutes playing or after seeing 10 ads, some thing like this.
But the app is very nice. Congratulations! I don’t have good ideas but I like to see game apps created with app inventor / kodular etc.
Share the aia is very nice too

3 Likes

Thanks for aia

Hello bro u will give me .ais on this file ???

You can make the .ais from the .aia file

1 Like

I like this kind of games, but I have uninstalled it for, as Pablo said, you have exaggerated in ads making users’ experience bad. Also, I suggest that you filter those ads cause, for me, adult ads were shown.

you can delete all ads wizh a ad killer app look in google how to delete ads from a app. take about 1 or 2 minutes to get a apk where all ads are deleted.

1 Like

I use “NoRoot Firewall” to prevent these kind of apps to access the internet and load ads. However, that’s not the point. People who don’t like exaggerated ads won’t waste time generating other apk, they will simply uninstall the app and look for another one ad free or with moderate ads.

Let me make it clear that I’m not saying this game isn’t good, ok?

ta qifsha ropt indian kari

@TheKingAlbanian official lanquage in the community is english

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Dont forget to give credit to its creater.
This app had been developed by me (Appy Developer) on Appybuilder.