Price List / Lista de Preços

Lista de Preços

This is a very simplea app, mainly for own use. It reads a price list from a URL and display it on screen divided by categories. All standard Kodular components.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Coimbras.ListaPrecos

1 Like

You should mention it is just for Portugal therefore only useful for people living there.

1 Like

Yes, sorry the fault.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi ! Jose ! :+1:
One question: which supermarket/grocer’s prices are? Where is this information for the user?

1 Like

I compile it from multiple supermarkets, usualy where i shopping.
I do not put the source to avoid any problems…

1 Like

Yes, of course…but without the market name, why will the user use your app?

If you are in front of a product that the supermarket anouces as a “promotion” low price you can check if it is really a good deal. I use it this way. Other way to use it is of course check the price and compare with this list…anf maybe wait to buy in another shop.

1 Like

Perhaps, the prices should be updated by the market owners… through the app created for them and a small fee is charged for them to use your app… and the users would always have the prices updated by the market owners themselves. …
:+1:

1 Like

It is a nice idea. As you sent the app to PlayStore I think you could make a few improvements to make it more interesting to others people as well. As others said, if you inform the user about the price at each place it would become a lot more interesting.
I had a project like this about 2 or 3 years ago. I gave up because I was too busy, but seeing your project now I am thinking that it was such a good idea to be abandoned.
In my case the idea was that the app was made with contributions of the users.

1 Like