Problem using clock with Lottie to open a screen

Original post

Hola a tod@s, estaba diseñando una app la cual en una primera pantalla coloque un Lottie, un label y un sensor (clock) al cual le di un tiempo de 3000 ms o 3 s y en el area de bloque programe: cuando el tiempo del clock se cumpliese, me abriera la siguiente pantalla lo cual por mas que intento modificar algun parametro en mi area de diseño de la app pues sencillamente no me deja hacer nada y a su vez me muestra un error de un supuesto error y como pueden ver en la imagen decidi borrar el Lottie, el label y el clock y lo mismo en el area de bloques y aun por mas que intente cambiar algun parametro como por ejemplo el color de fondo etc no me lo permite. Agradezco sus ayudas por favor. Gracias!.

Translation added by mod:
Hello everyone, I was designing an app which on the first screen put a Lottie, a label and a sensor (clock) to which I gave a time of 3000 ms or 3 s and in the block area I programmed: when the time of the clock was fulfilled, the following screen would open, which no matter how much I try to modify some parameter in my app design area because it simply does not let me do anything and at the same time it shows me an error of a supposed error and as you can see in the image I decided to delete the Lottie, the label and the clock and the same in the blocks area and even though I try to change some parameter such as the background color, etc it does not allow me. I appreciate your help, please. Thank you!

Answered more than 100+ times in community

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.