Problem with Chatview

Hello Koders :kodular: :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you are doing well in your projects :grin:
I am posting here due to a problem i encountered while testing my Chat App i’m making using Firebase DB and some extensions, the problem is that the Chatview don’t show anything even if i disable every block and enable just one to add a message to the Chatview on screen initialisation i don’t see anything, also the second problem is this error:
Select list item: Attempt to get item number 0, of the list (). The minimum valid item number is 1.
And when i send a message:
Select list item: Attempt to get item number 0, of the list (("Hi","","","") ("Hello","","","")). The minimum valid item number is 1.
Please help me in these two problems and thanks a lot :blush: :pray:t3: :heart:

My blocks

This guide may help you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks but first i don’t want a ready example i want to make something by myself so i understand it well and i will buy this app so i don’t want to get money from something i found ready :slightly_smiling_face: Second reason is that my problem is with the chatview it don’t work proprely :sweat_smile:

when exactly do you get that error? look especially at the select list item blocks…
use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

where in your blocks are you sending something? again, debug your blocks…

Taifun