Describe your issue
I want to add marker on Google map by GoogleMaps.AddMarker. I want to read it’s coordinates from airtable.
I read the coordinates, but when I use the item from result of Airtable.GetRow as a lattitude/longitude for a marker - .Addmarker didn’t add it.
The data in Airtable is correct and I get the correct item from list.
I think problem is in implicit typing in Kodular, it is not sure data readed from airtable is a number.
But if I check data by “Is number?” function - it returns True.
In any case workaround for solving this problem is to use math fuction to the data readed from airtable and use it result as a latitude/longitude of marker. For example I use +0.00001
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Connect your project to Airtable
- Fill two cells in a row with correct latitude and longitude coordinates
- Read data from airtable row
- Try to use them as a coords for .AddMarker
- Check the marker is not appeared
- Check the data from step 3 is numbers by Is number?
- Try to use as a coords for .AddMarker not data from step3, but data from step3+0.00001
- Check the marker is appeared
I can use correct data from airtable as a coordinates for .AddMarker
Marker is not appearing