Problem with removing ads from Kodular Companion

Just bought it again and it’s working like a charm. Thanks! It will still remember my purchase if I uninstall the app and reinstall it, right?

1 Like

That’s how In App Billing works. So, yes.

1 Like

Same thing happens with me i already paid but still ads appeared there

The problem is fixed now. Did you update the companion? The users who paid before it was fixed received a refund. I got my refund and purchased it again and it’s all good now.

1 Like

This is not an issue any more, if it is then reload your creator

bild

1 Like

Bought Twice :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
Wake up and goes to playstore see if have update of companion, dont have, open copanion 3 or 4 times for see if popup update form, dont popup, so i bought the remove ads and after receive the thanks message, he shows the popup of update :smirk:, after update have to bought again.
The first order:
Número do pedido: GPA.3331-1787-7410-78454
Data do pedido: 5 de jan. de 2020 09:07:04 BRT

The second with up to date companion:

Número do pedido: GPA.3375-5686-3350-47673
Data do pedido: 5 de jan. de 2020 09:07:56 BRT

if you cold return the first…

Done :+1::

1 Like

Maybe you can tell in a few weeks how many users paid to remove the ads from the companion.

Thanks You kodular, after pay and update my companion, but i am still see ads ,
and icon $ still there :smiley: (Edit sorry my english rip*)

The $ icon should disappear after you purchase it. But you’ll have to close and reopen the app for it to go away.

I have already paid, maybe this is my mistake, I uninstalled the companion and reinstalled a new one so that the companion still has ads that appear at this time.
What should I do? thanks before

Did you make the payment from within the old version (with the IAP problem) and then updated it?

yes i pay through old version companion

Well, you should discuss this with the staff and find a solution.

ok thanks you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Diego Please look into above problem

1 Like

Please, send me in private the transaction ID and purchase time to apply the refund

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.