Problem with the Spreadsheet component

bug
(tomer) #1

I tried to create a Row with values in Hebrew and finally added this text:444 instead of the text wanted to add
QQ

(In English it does not happen)

0 Likes

(Cian) #2

What is “It”

Try creating the row without component variables and see if it works, If it does, you know the component has an issue

1 Like

(tomer) #3

I tried, it does not work well without variables

0 Likes

(Cian) #4

you ar doing it wrong then

If you cant set with straight variables, you are doing it wrong

0 Likes

(tomer) #5

I also tried without variables

0 Likes

(Cian) #6

Then something is wrong with your table or API key etc.

try to write just one cell. Manually create a row, and in the block editor try to modify one cell. If it does not work, then you have a config problem getting to your spreadsheet

1 Like

(tomer) #7

I tried it too and it still does not work. Besides, I tried to do the same thing with another builder and everything was fine

0 Likes

(Cian) #8

Show the blocks of the other builder that works

2 Likes

(Vaibhav The Developer) #9

Please use any event like onClick or any Amber Color event

0 Likes

(tomer) #10

0 Likes

(Cian) #11

Those are Thunkable X blocks not Kodular.

0 Likes

(tomer) #12

It only works in thunkable. I have found no other way to upload text in Hebrew to airtable in Kodular. I would be happy if you could try to check with Hebrew text.
Here is an example of a Hebrew text: ניסיון לטקסט בעברית

0 Likes

(Cian) #13

Well my friend that is why there are different builders. Some do things that others do not.

Thunkable X components are not interchangeable. They use a different methodology called blockly. Thunkable X components are also proprietary.

If you can;t get hebrew to work, perhaps you can ry your hand at an extension?

0 Likes

(tomer) #14

I tried to add Hebrew data with this extension: ([Free] Extension AirtableClassic -Airtable powered Spreadsheet - #ThunkableClassicExtensions - Thunkable Community) But the problem is also called here.

0 Likes

(tomer) #15

By the way, I’ve checked out a few more languages and this problem is being done with them too

0 Likes

(Finder) #16

Watch this tutorial, i know your uploading different language text instead of english

0 Likes