Problems changing component colors after update

after the last update I can no longer change the colors of the components, an error occurs. Anyone else with the same problem? how to solve?

Please respect the forum rules and other users by posting only in English.

1 Like
2 Likes

yes i am facing the same error while changing colors what to do ??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You have already been told to post only in English. You are looking for help but are showing a lot of disrespect and disregard for the forum rules and other users.

1 Like

So, I’m in need of help with the topic, and I’m looking. Do you have any relevant tips? now in English.

I will test your tip

Thanks for posting in English, it’s now easier to see what you are asking.

However, you disliked one of my posts so you will have to wait for someone you do like to answer.

Thank you very much!!! You helped a lot, I tested it here and it worked. Thank you so much for helping and answering my question with a relevant comment that really helped. I will pass the tip on to the Brazilian Portuguese-speaking community. Thank you very much once again for your very important help. Hugs.

1 Like

Made a small video of the process see How to fix Kodular's colors errors - Latest release Fenix 1.5.4 - YouTube

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.