Problems with corner radius card view on image utilities

Everything, I have problems when I want to use the image utilities component in dynamic card view, I feel this is important because it is enough to make a difference between image utilities and dynamic image, I try to compare the loading duration of image utilites data much better than dynamic image because when using dynamic image to load many images the application will freeze while image utilites will not, then how to make a corner radius on Everything, I have problems when I want to use the image utilities component in dynamic card view, I feel this is important because it is enough to make a difference between image utilities and dynamic image, I try to compare the loading duration of image utilites data much better than dynamic image because when using dynamic image to load many images the application will freeze while image utilites will not, then how to make a corner radius on image utilities, because corner radius dynamic card view does not work when combined with image utilities

Try this way and see if it works for you, otherwise instead of default dynamic components you could always use [F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2 that gives you more customization options

3 Likes

thank you for replying to my post, I have tried it and like that is the same as the old picture is loaded and I will use the dynamic extension component only

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.