Problems with listview search bar

Good evening, I have a problem with listview, attached screenshoot of the application I am creating, in practice everything works well only that when I do a search with listview’s “search bar” and click it always gives me the first index as a result. I have seen that it is an old problem, but unfortunately I have not been able to solve (I am a programming rookie) I have also seen links with files.aia but they are disabled in my opinion because they are old, there is someone who has the patience to help me ?

@Ctag you trying to make a list view with a search bar , am I right ?
if yes then the most simplest way to do is in the listview properties section check Show Filter Bar

Thanks for the answer Rogerio, the search bar has already been activated, the problem arises here when I find a name with the filter in the search bar and then I pick the name, the result is always the first on the list while I would like them to come out. other data of those where I do picking

Thanks for the answer Rogerio, the search bar has already been activated, the problem arises here when I find a name with the filter in the search bar and then I pick the name, the result is always the first on the list while I would like them to come out. other data of those where I do picking

You join two items from a global list to create each list’s view item so when picking you should split them again

Ok grazie, stasera quando rientro a casa proverò e ti farò sapere​:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Scusa per la lingua…
Ok thanks, tonight when I get home I’ll try and let you know…

1 Like

Please edit your post, commmunity’ official language is English

Unfortunately I can’t do it, I did as in the attached image, but when I enter a name in the search bar and then click on it, it always returns the first index …

Could you build a small “file.aia” with 4 elements … so that if I click on B (after doing the search in “search Bar”) it returns me all the BBB
EXCEL_KODULAR
?

If you found it helpful then drop a like and mark it as solution​:grinning:

There is one mistake in your procedure man… The above method will work if you do not search anything in the listview…

But if you search anything then you should get index value properly,

just follow this

Even you search or didnt search this block will work fine for you

so you need to add only one block in your algorithum. Can you find that one yourself??? :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Try this

Data

In list view data you see data is joined from column A and B but when list view item click (even after search) you will be able to get data from row in 5 different labels

TEST_LIST_VIEW.aia (4.5 KB)

2 Likes

Wowwww,
perfect was just what I was desperately trying to do. I want to thank everyone for your availability in particular Dora_Paz who opened my mind with the file.aia. I’ll start from here to edit my app. Thank you very much, I love youuuu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.