Property App + admin app (Free)

Hey guys, I am giving this property app with it’s admin app in free, which I made for one of my client. I am giving it in free so that people who don’t have much experience or who wants to learn, can use this project.

App details =
I made this app for my client in which you can post about the property which you want to sell or rent. You can also post properties which someone else wants to sell/rent through your app. So you can use this app as a “Property search app” also. It really depends on you how you want to use it.

Screenshots =

User app =

Admin app =

Extension used =

User app =
exteUser

Admin app =
exteAdmin

Download link =

App =
User app - Google drive
Admin app - Google drive

aia =
User app - Please download my aia/extension store AppDev to get user app aia :sweat_smile:

[Note = If you have already installed my aia/extesnion store AppDev then use this link to directly open this project in my app = AppDev ]

Admin app - Cloudinary

Database = Google spreadheet
Google drive

If you don’t understand anything in the aia, then you can join our telegram group so that we can help you. = Telegram group

13 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please explain how you provided this link to your aia store

thank you

1 Like

it’s a deep link
search for deep link in the community, you will know

App design is cool :exploding_head:

1 Like

Can You Help Me I Get Error In User Apps And Admin Apps

Nice app, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A suggestion :

Your telegram link points to t.me but, t.me shows site not reachable, instead replace it with telegram.me

https://telegram.me/joinchat/r-N2sKMQrQIwZDA1

1 Like

Nice app. I really like that Bottom Navigation Bar.

1 Like

your website is not opening

hello, where is the file I downloaded from the application, the admin file, the user aia file?

already mentioned it in my app
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 8.22.12 PM

also you can look in “Downloads” folder of your device if you don’t find of the files in the storage which is mentioned in the screenshot

1 Like

I had found many problems in Admin app and user app

• In user app& Admin app showing end application

• Location not comming

• post site not comming
    etc…

bcoz many people here have changed or added some data with some mistakes
that’s why it’s showing errors now

Hi Amit_Narwal

Can you show me where’s the link to aia file of this app (Property App + admin app )?

thank you

Good work

here is the info about link