Publish app on Play Store if have in-app-purchase

Hey Koders, Can you please help me to publish app on play store if i have in-app purchase.
Thank you :slight_smile:

once someone my known published someone’s app on his play console. after a week his app was taken down. because his app had copyright content. So no one gonna take a risk
:laughing:

Unrelated.

@Masoom You can publish your application to the Play Store if you have in-app purchases.

@hammerhai @devcafeofficial that’s not what i meant. I was saying that i have play console accout. I wanted a guide that how i can publish app on play store if my app have in-app purchase system. how do i publish. Is there anything else to do if a app has in-app purchase. I hope to got it.

You can refer to these docs from Google:

We would like some guide on how to properly use the in-app purchase or subscription from Kodular. Including the right way to use the blocks just like a guide from Taifun Billing extension. Thank you.

1 Like

We are definitely considering to expand our component guides. But, currently, we do not have enough bandwidth to do that. However, I have an AIA file to test consumable purchases:
Billing_new.aia (99.3 KB)

Correction:

1 Like

Okay. I understood some part of this code and this is the only trouble am having for now.

Can you explain how am to use this as I have 4 payment options for users to choose from.

I misplaced the block inside if condition, there must be a In_App_Billing.Ready block.

1 Like

How do I place it if I have multiple product on same screen ?

As seen above, I get that now but how do I use it when I have up to 4 products on the screen as shown below.

Am not sure if the above code is correct. More help / explaining is needed.

Thank you

the purchase block in this image is a procedure or a function which takes a parameter called Product_ID. To handle purchases of different products, you call this procedure with different arguments to the parameter.

Here, you shouldn’t call In_App_Billing1.Load Owned Purchases everytime. Just calling it once at the top is enough.

1 Like

Thank you.
My question has been answered. :balloon:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please don’t spam other topics like this. You have created your own one so stick to it.

Sorry for this but i need your help​:pensive:

Stay in your own topic. Don’t ask for help about your issues in other topics, especially when you have created your own topic. You are now just spamming.

So sorry​:pensive: i understand

Are your block can multiple buy by consume sku?

before being able to purchase the same product again, you first have to consume it. …
I already explained it twice in your other threads…

Taifun
PS: thread closed