Published App is Crashing

One problem fix then other problem comes i mean to say when i export my apk it’s working fine but after i publish my app on play store and install the app after opening it quickly shut down i mean crashed why like this kodular before it was working fine but after new kodular update facing too much problems sorry kodular i don’t like your new update you made it very difficult for beginners I’m very disappointed :unamused:

To find out, why that happens, use Logcat

Taifun

1 Like

Try to export in aab file this these error comes i don’t know what are these

This is the common issue since the update…

Try by rebuilding again.

2 Likes

This is my second time i build the same app

But the problem still there

When i install through apk it’s working fine after publishing install from play store it’s crashing

Well in this case, follow Taifun’s tip above and post the crash result.

1 Like

I don’t have Laptop to use logcat :cry:
Is there any app related this?

it looks like you are using 20 different screens, which means, you have potential to optimize your app… DRY - Don’t repeat yourself…

you should separate data and logic and with for example only one screen together with the logic you can handle as much data as you want… no need to copy screens…

Taifun

1 Like

Yes you’re right i have total 22 screens but i don’t know how to adjust all screens in one screens

Please Give Details of your Screens so that We can Help you To Merge them Wherever Possible

1 Like

Just use layouts and toggle it’s visibility

1 Like

Reduce the number of screens

Instead of screen try to use multiple arrangements and make visible or hide depending upon your need. Simple

2 Likes

I have 20 Quiz screens every screen have different Questions and what kind of details you need?

No need to use different screens , just use airtable name alone different with same screen

1 Like

Did you copy layouts between screens recently?

1 Like

I’m not using airtable

Yes i copied all screens from one screen the just change the screen title

Anyone have time to help me to fix this thing please highly request