reCAPTCHA: Protect your app from malicious traffic

Introduction

reCAPTCHA is a free service that uses an advanced risk analysis engine to protect your app from spam and other abusive actions. If the service suspects that the user interacting with your app might be a bot instead of a human, it serves a CAPTCHA that a human must solve before your app can continue executing.

Blocks

blocks

How to use it

Step 1. Go to Google reCaptcha website.

Step 2. Fill all the required fields note you need to select reCAPTCHA Android if you are selecting reCAPTCHA type V2 as shown in the below image.
repic

Step 3. Now you also need to define your package name in the packages field you can add multiple packages.

Step 4. Once you fill all fields you get your API. paste in text block as shown in the below image.
API
That’s it. :grinning:

NOTE: 1. Before testing the extension you need to know that If reCAPTCHA is confident that this is a real user on a real device it will not show visual/audio captcha, Otherwise, it will provide a visual/audio captcha. More Information

NOTE: 2. This extension is compatible only with Kodular and it must be used with Google Play Games component, otherwise the app will crash.

Downloads

36 Likes

Good Job… Something new & Unique…

3 Likes

Nice One

2 Likes

Nice extension :+1:

2 Likes

Great, something different extension

3 Likes

Of a very great use, thank you for this extension. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

thank you for your contribution!

Please follow the naming conventions, which is UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names.

example:

naming

Unbenannt

Taifun

4 Likes

I will update the extension and the screenshot. Thank you.

1 Like

Good work by you.

For people using admob ads can this extension protect you from invalid traffic because my admob account was terminated due to invalid traffic. I don’t buy traffic in my app, people download my app directly from play store. Thats why am confused why admob said my account has been terminated due to invalid traffic.

if this extension can prevent it, it will be a grate one.

NIce Extension :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great extension keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you very much, guys.
I really appreciate your nice comments.:smiley::blush:

2 Likes

I thinks There is an error When I Clicked on the button it showed Recaptcha Loading But It didn’t Showed Images question

ERROR VIDEO

Have you already read what is written in the first post?

3 Likes

Thank You @DevYB

2 Likes

Why is the link private or removed? Please post it

Which link are you talking about??

The extension stopped working

Did you read all the first post?