Red light Green light | My first game using canvas components

Here is my first game i created on kodular using canvas components. So it has simple graphic. You can try it on play store. If you want to see my project, please pay for me :smiley:

Download from play store

Here is video for first version:
video speedup processing

And here some screenshoots for new version

Please tell me bugs to let’s me fix it! Thanks <3

12 Likes

Nice work @DANG_HAO :+1:

Is it a bug or something? When I am connected to internet, & open the application. A loading notifer appears but never goes out.

Also, Sometime, Even after I crossed the line, it shows You’re dead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Epic :open_mouth: :+1:

2 Likes

Squid Games nice game

2 Likes

@Hardchick are you alt of @DANG_HAO ?

1 Like

Very impressive and inspiring! I wish you great success :grinning:

1 Like

well nice app
:slight_smile:
i see 10k downloads and its dope ! :heart:

2 Likes

@DANG_HAO

Ummm… But I am not playing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nice Game though :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for response. I’ll fix it on next update. I have try on one of my devices and meet bug like you, but almost devices no problems. thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for response :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No. It’s me…@Hardchick account i used to create projects for teaching. And Current account for publishing. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much. I’ll try my best… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah…Maybe a little bit of luck accidentally came to me :sweat_smile:

Please tell me clearly what wrong with you to let’s me fix it on next update??? Thank you!

It’s simple. After you loose, if you try to back-press from device’s back button, then alert is displayed as shown in the screenshot in my above reply

1 Like

how you made the 3d effect?

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll fixed that on next update

I’m using x-axist and y-axist of canvas for that. Calculate value of x and y to make 3d :laughing: