Reflex 4.0.2 - Change your status bar πŸ₯³

The layout background, can it contain an image?

1 Like

Try it :relieved::blue_heart:Β :)

1 Like

I’m trying, generated apk… …but…

The image, will it be behind the status bar?

1 Like

If you set β€œSetShouldApplyPadding” to false, then yes it should appear behind the status bar.

1 Like

I thought it didn’t work on the companion…but…

In Apk and Companion , only When i click in This button…only Status bar becomes transparent

:package: Reflex 4.0.0

:link: Download from GitHub
:mag: View this release on GitHub

πš„πš—πš›πšŽπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽπš

• :github: Source code on Github.

π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš

• :straight_ruler: π™ΆπšŽπšπ™½πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—π™±πšŠπš›π™·πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš & π™ΆπšŽπšπš‚πšπšŠπšπšžπšœπ™±πšŠπš›π™·πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš – More accurate values are now returned, if not returned before.

π™΅πš’πš‘πšŽπš

• :gear: πšπšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπšπ™Έπš—πšπš’πšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— – Devices running Android 10 and lower wouldn’t run full screen if transparency was enabled, instead, there would appear to be a white bar at the top and bottom of the screen.

:man_technologist:t2: Thank you @Rogerio_Rios for helping debug!

:information_source: This should be the final fix for this issue, assuming nothing else happens to pop up.

πšπšŽπš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπš

• :hourglass_flowing_sand: π™³πš’πšœπš™πš•πšŠπš’π™Έπšœπšπš˜πšžπš—πš – No alternative available.
  • :x: π™Έπš—πš’πšπš’πšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ – Use πšπšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπšπ™Έπš—πšπš’πšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— instead.
5 Likes

Thanks for This Extension

8 Likes

can you share blocks how to set background image in navigation bar and status bar using this extension

Transparent status bar working fine on live test but not not working after installation

Hi @Amanur,

If you’re using Android 11 and higher, I’m aware of this issue and do have it fixed! The next build is currently on hold because there seems to be a few hiccups when toggling transparency still.

1 Like

how can I set the status bar icon dark with your extension?

Set πšƒπš˜πšπšπš•πšŽπš‚πšπšŠπšπšžπšœπ™±πšŠπš›π™»πš’πšπš‘πšπš‚πšπš’πš•πšŽ to πšπš›πšžπšŽ.

2 Likes

:package: Reflex 4.0.1

:link: Download from GitHub
:mag: View this release on GitHub

• Reflex now carries an β€œExclusive to Kodular” badge!

• I made this badge to introduce a fun and modern way of saying that Reflex is β€œExclusive to Kodular,” instead of having it in plain words!
    • This badge wasn’t created by Kodular and isn’t affiliated with Kodular in any way.

π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš

• :hammer_and_wrench: Codebase is now written in Kotlin…

:information_source: There are 31 less lines than before!

π™΅πš’πš‘πšŽπš

• :gear: πšπšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπšπ™Έπš—πšπš’πšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— – Changing the navigation bar and status bar colors for Android 11 and higher wouldn’t take effect if transparency wasn’t toggled.
6 Likes

it always broke after screen orientation change ( using a11 if it has something to do with.)

1 Like

Thanks man, very cool of you for this and the updates

1 Like

Thanks for the update :+1:

doesn’t working your extension

What Android version are you running?

android version 8 on real device & emulator android 9

Before I investigate further into your issue, Id like to warn you that the license for Reflex requires you to publish your changes publicly if any were made.

Thank you.

1 Like