Request Ad Approval Permission

Hello everyone from the Kodular community, Pleasure my name is Diego, I would like to ask for an orientation and doubt I have.

Question 1: I have an application, which access is restricted with Login and password, and I would like to ask for Kodular monetization permission, but when filling out the Kodular Permission Form, I would like to know if I should inform the Login and password, for review from Kodular ?

Question 2: Or can I request the App Monetization permission review, without submitting the Login Access credentials and password?

Thank you all in advance for your help and guidance on my doubts.

Just fill out the form and state exactly what the app does, you don’t need to give any login details and passwords.

Make sure your description is accurate and in good English.

But please note that at the moment it may take many months for your app to be approved. There a lot of people who have been waiting since last year. Someone has been waiting since February 2021, so don’t expect your app to be approved any time soon, or even this year. Kodular staff have not made any official announcement as to why it is taking so long.

1 Like

I understand, thank you very much, for your help, about the doubts, thank you in advance for your attention! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.