Request any type of extention

Hello Kodular Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits. My name is Hadi Ch, and I’m thrilled to be part of this dynamic Kodular community.

As a newcomer with a passion for app development, I’m eager to contribute and provide valuable tools to fellow Kodular users. Therefore, I’m extending an invitation for you to request specific extensions that you might find beneficial for your app projects.

What I Offer:

• Custom Kodular extensions tailored to your needs.
  • Prompt development and testing.
  • Open communication for feedback and adjustments.

How to Request an Extension:
Simply reply to this post with your extension request. Be as detailed as possible about the functionality you’re looking for and any specific features you need. The more information you provide, the better I can tailor the extension to meet your requirements.

Example Request:
App Type: [Describe your app]
Functionality Needed: [Specify the required features]
Any Additional Details: [Any extra information that might be relevant]

What I’m Looking for in Return:
Your honest feedback! Once the extension is ready, I’ll share it with you for testing and feedback. Your insights will be crucial in refining the extension and ensuring it meets the community’s standards.

I’m here to learn, collaborate, and contribute to the Kodular ecosystem. Don’t hesitate to reach out with your extension requests, and let’s build something awesome together!

Looking forward to your ideas and requests.

Best regards,
Hadi Ch

Here is your first extension request

Taifun

And here are a few more extension requests
https://community.kodular.io/search?q=Extension%20request%20%23marketplace%20%20order%3Alatest

Taifun

or maybe to start with the simplest functions that are missing in the creator? :slight_smile: for example, working with numbers is translating a number from a hexadecimal system, taking into account the bit depth of the requested bit depth… (yes, this can be created through mathematics and blocks, but it is inconvenient :slight_smile: and if it’s more complicated, media management via Bluetooth :slight_smile: