Run Time Error is showing

you are having different tags so first be clear from which tag you want to get the index of 1,2, and 3… For each item from the list wont understand what you are thinking. It will run for every tags… see your tag, date is there, number is there… better clear all your tinydb using this block and as i said early, please Start Over…

1 Like

ohh okay, you can remove the other one

I can save the inputs now after i clear all
but now the problem is when i try to update the input

get start value must match with tinydb tag value… But it says does not match thats why you get empty string error
(also instead of empty string you can try with create empty list, but it doesnt reflect i thik)

i see, the one i used on the screen one is get item , and on the start value in the notifier (edit), i used the global date

naming the variable is doesnot make any sense… actual matter is which tag value only you want to add to the list is matters…

see this example. My tinydb contains three tags (1,2,3), if i use your blocks structure then i will get error… Because tag 1 ,2 contain three list item but the third tag is having only one item so it will through me an error

Thats why i am repeatedly telling first select the exact tag then use the index item or else share your aia

1 Like

Here, thank you
BMI.aia (46.4 KB)

See, from the above tags i removed the 3rd tag and i got output

Or you must use any if condition to filter the tag which contain three items . I suggest use certain text inforny if the that specific tag alone and here we can use if else block to sort out our needs and you can do your work.

can you show me how it is done, and also the delete is not working idky

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.