Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions

also your file rush.exe has trojan detected two times -
so my antivirus software auto deletes the file

Why don’t you all try extracting it using the default BreeZip extractor which is present in windows?

That’s just false. You just need to turn off your windows defender or (antivirus). You can safely ignore that.

1 Like

i am not sure it is showing everytime

i did it by changing zip to tar

rush.exe doesn’t contain any trojan. It’s just a false positive and you can safely ignore it. Also, for uninterrupted usage of Rush, I suggest you to exclude rush.exe from your antivirus scan. Else, it might block it every time you try to execute a Rush command.

6 Likes

can you how to do that my antivirus software auto does that

I have never used a antivirus software, so, I’m not quite sure how to do that. Why not Google it yourself?

well i am still shocked can you still take a look at code because it does not look a false positive as it is doing it every time

Like I said earlier, Rush contains no trojan. If you still think it’s unsafe to use, you are free to just throw it in the bin. No one’s forcing you to use it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Friend. There is no malware in it. It just reports it. It is not always sure/true. Report it to developers. As you’re installing it from a trusted source, there are no worries.

2 Likes

well i am still scared can someone with a safe antivirus software scan it and show me

You’re expected someone else to do it :neutral_face:
Just scan it using other anti-virus

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you :heart:
It means a lot to me :slightly_smiling_face:

Wdym? :thinking:

I was killing two birds with one stone. :joy: (I am almost vegetarian though :sneezing_face: )

It was for this:

Works after restarting laptop. :+1:

And this one for my flagged post:

:arrow_down:

https://community.kodular.io/t/rush-a-new-and-improved-way-of-building-extensions/111470/197?u=vknow360

No,no it was not meant to be for you. :smile:

Okay. You should quote the appropriate post while replying to avoid confusion.

If you think it was me, then you’re wrong. I didn’t flag it.

Dear shreyash,

Please make video on installation guide if possible.

How to resolve this?

errorGit

I exported classes.jar from aar

classesJar

Add the deps in yml

And I try import in java code