Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions

My bad. At first I deleted all default code and replaced it with wrong one (wrong class and pacakge name) and i tried to fix it manually and i failed. The extension is working as expected now.
BTW: This is great, i’ve been looking for this kind of tool all day and i finally found a good one.
NICE JOB!!!

1 Like

@Shreyash I am starting to use Rush. Will you please tell me how to set environment variables for this.
I have set JAVA_HOME with value C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_301 in System Variables. Now what I have to set in PATH Variable and what will be the Value.
By the way thanx for this great Tutorial

That’s all that’s needed. Now go ahead and install Rush using PowerShell if you haven’t done that already.

1 Like

@Shreyash see this and error

What can be the error
And how to solve it
Thank you
@Xoma If you can help me then please help

You seem to be using a very old version of PowerShell. Try upgrading it to the latest available version.

1 Like

Ohk but will you please provide me with appropriate link with the latest version of PowerShell

I mean to say from where I can download latest version

One way is to download powershell from Microsoft store

3 Likes

Thanx a lot @dora_paz and also Thanx to @Shreyash

Hey @Shreyash I have tried to update my PowerShell and when I am doing so I am getting an error

Please see this

@Shreyash please help me

No need to tag user

5 Likes

Thnx a lot @dora_paz
I really like your reply
Thnx again :two_hearts:

1 Like

After updating my powershell version is now 5.1
but i am getting this error after entering your link

Follow this , image taken from Rush Wiki

1 Like

thank you @dora_paz

1 Like

one more error :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

around everything was done, I mean to say that the downloading was done but at end it showed that it was adding rush to somewhere in my system i am to say in library

It seems as if the Rush ZIP archive has got corrupted for some reason. Try running the following command in PowerShell and try installing Rush again:

Remove-Item "$Home/.rush" -Recurse

If the issue persists, consider installing Rush using Git Bash. Although, do note that this won’t add Rush binary to the PATH automatically and you will have to do that manually.

1 Like

ohk And thank you for your reply

@Shreyash

see this

i guess Remove-Item "$Home/.rush" will delete the rush folder

open your window file explorer and go to C:\Users\HP and delete .rush folder from there

and download again

2 Likes