Screen crashing

I have 2 screens in a project. When opens screen 2 from screen1 it crashes. I tried by disabling blocks still same error. 2 days ago, i have created other screen with same blocks and design it have worked…now, issue is showing again…

Error video

youshould share your blocks of screen 1 and 2

No blocks in screen 2. I have created new screen and it works when it opens from screen 1…

share blocks rlevent to your issue

I have deleted all blocks from screen2. Still same issue…

how can we under stand the reason of problem without seeing the blocks you use in screen 1 and so on

Then how it works…if has error in screen1 blocks…

i dont know because i dont have any knowledge about blocks you used in any of your screens

I had same issue 2 days ago. I recreated same screen…then it worked…now it happens again…

i cant help you without your blocks

I will share blocks if issue with blocks…one moderator is said that screen is broken. Then i recreated and worked. Now it also broked

this is the process

blocks

and dont use space in screen name

I have used same in my blocks…it opens if created a new screen. But not opening previous screen

how screens are getting Brocked

Thats why posted here…

are you imported screens

No. Created itself

Since it was me who said that and yes screens can be broken by varying causes…

But if you recreated the screen once again and it worked at first and then failing again, then I’m clue less why this is happening…

That’s why stucking on project…i don’t know i can complete this project​:pensive:

The only thing I can advise you is to use logcat to find out more about the runtime error

1 Like