Screen reloading issue

Hello friends ,
I face problem relating to the reloading of screen(I THINK SO) .It occours only in app no issues in companion how can i fix these
used extensions
baannerview , dynamiccomponent, devybimage loader

VIDEO

MY BLOCK

PLEASE HELP

Have you used any clock component in your app ?

NO
I donot

COMPONENTS I HAVE USED

SPREADSHEET
WEB
BANNERVIEW(DEEPHOST)
DYNAMIC COMPONENT BY YUSIFCHAHAN
PUSH NOTIFICATION

1 Like

I think this is because you are using Deep host’s Extension, there are so many glitches in the banner view extension

Ok i will cheeck it

No change same issue appears :woozy_face:

No shouting please…

2 Likes

Anyone help please

This are the only blocks you have?
Also, I see you have added a splash screen. Is this splash screen a custom one or you enabled the splash option from from designer properties of Screen1?

I have removed splash screen from screen 1 then also no change occurs

You have attached the blocks of screen4 but the problem is in screen1. So show us screen1 blocks like this…

Screen1 block

You use a clock. So when clock timer set clock enabled to false and see if it works

1 Like

According to him, he did not have clock component…

:question: :question: :question:

1 Like

He did not have clock component in screen4 but he is using clock component in scrren1.

@Rahan_Sarang , you have designed your app to check every second to call firebase value. Here is a problem. Put it in when screen initialise block. Also in the screen initialise block use clock timer every second to false

1 Like

The blocks tell a different story!!!
The user himself/herself doesn’t have proper idea of what components are being used.

That’s why i asked the user to show all the blocks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.