SDK version in facebook

I got this problem in facebook ad integration *- The SDK version in the ad request is no longer supported for new apps. Please upgrade to one of the latest versions of the SDK. how to solve it.

Hello, i think that the team has in the moment better and more important things to do. If you look into the forum you will see that this is an old problem and the team know it. As i told i dont think that they will now update the complete builder for Facebook Ads. We have a lot of other Ads what are working. But please dont try now admob and tell us the same or so. You have to wait. Maybe the solve this issue in the next update but i think the eyes are on other things. So dont believe that this issue will be solved in a few days or weeks. Have a nice evening and pls dont make earning apps. First of all it os not allowed to do this and second one, earning apps destroy the builder and maybe in one day it is not more allowed to upload apps from a builder because too much people built earning apps what is not comply with google and our policy. Thanks

i am not make earning app. i just want facebook ad soluion.

there is no solution for the next time, you need to wait maybe in the next update or the update after the next update.

Duplicate. Closed