Secure your data!

The concept is great :+1:, but blocks can be simplified using dictionary and replace all mappings.

2 Likes

yes i know that but if i use that i this guide then it will be more tough to explain also tough to understand for user

2 Likes

WOOOW COOOL AND SIMPLE LOGIC!! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

yes i know but it will be not be that easy to used explain also not everyone uses dictionary even i am not that good in using dictionary

Hello! But there is also a simple way to do that. Just encrypt the data using cryptography component and save data, then just decode it while opening again. This is one of the simple way.

1 Like

May be its simple but its easy to decrpyt for many hacking apps as i have used a app around 3 year ago in which there was checking it library to detect which encryption is being also have option to decrypt…

also is does lists all encrypting libraries but according to me custom will be perfect

2 Likes

I will just encrypt the data around 5 to 7 times, then I will be impossible right? Using AES 256 which is most secure.

i don’t perfect answer for this
but i will decrypt data until it will not be in readable form :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

there are still lots of way…

1 Like

Hi guys
I am here to present my asymmetric cryptography extension :crazy_face:

I am not saying that you should use it in your app but I would like to mention here that it is the most secure method to encrypt data.
Even whatsapp uses asymmetric encryption kind of encryption.
It is okay to use @nikzdreamer2001’s method if you are not collecting sensitive information but if you do that then it is highly recommended to use asymmetric encryption.

3 Likes

Modified with dictionary :wink:
Added some basic encryption :grinning:

Screen.ais (5.9 KB)

Blocks:

4 Likes

No.
You know the encryption method but can’t decrypt without private key.
Edit.
Use some thing different like.
0 p-r
1 @rez&y
2 &u
Means some numbers of five chars or some two with special characters i know thats difficult to decrypt and takes big logic to decrypt but its un predictable.

4 Likes

Use
Is dangerous app installed
Block
:crazy_face:
But this can detect only 12 known apps

The very same idea that i used to create my own secret language in my childhood :joy::joy::joy:
Good idea but… :point_down:

Btw Asymmetric encoding is more powerful
As in your second thread this was hacked very easily and the hacker even told you that how you are encrypting data… But in asymmetrical encryption the private secret key plays the best against decryption.

Good Work @nikzdreamer2001 :+1::+1::+1:

i said that that was simple idea and not too much algo is used

also encrypting encryted text will have more security

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Can I secure my assets with this method?

1 Like

i think yes you can…

1 Like

But the data (points:300) was still readable in cheatdroid when you opened cheatdroid for the first time. :thinking:

1 Like