See here how to use Firebase with ChatView Component

What i dont understand what you mean if you places a lot of … Please make a complete question.

When both user has same last used I’d then ???
What to do ???
The tag will be replaced ??? Isn’t it

1 Like

sorry i dont know what you mean. maybe another user know what you want. sorry

2 Likes

I mean
There are two users…
Ram and Hari

Ram used id is 5 and Hari too
When it is saved as tags…

Then it will use 5 as a tag on both
Then
Either ram value or hari value will be replaced. !

3 Likes

ok but i dont know what you want and sec. i dont know what is a ram value or a hari value . sorry i cannot help you sorry you haveto ask a other people

2 Likes

Can anyone look at this chat screen and tell me the problem?
Myfriends_Chat.ais (13.3 KB)

1 Like

make a screen shot it will make all easier.
Maybe we can see your error. SO nobody need to download your app.

Hey please can i get the aia file of this project

2 Likes

Cani get aia file please
[email protected]
Please send aia in this email

1 Like

hello. no i dont send my project to you, the chat is only one small thing in my app, i develope now since a few month.
And if i send you my project you hae my complete work.
Sorry you have to work with the screenshots.

1 Like

Please sir
Give me please

I am not able to work with screens hoot

I have tried once

Please sir I beg you to send chatview with firebase aia

Please

Please

Please

I beg u

1 Like

no i dont gie you my project not for 1000 dollar for nothing, you have to learn how you can make a chat. sorry
you can wirte 10100 times please i will not send you my project

you are too lazy for try on you own, i need a week or so till i have it and it was hard work and as i told you the chat is a sall part in my app i dont send it too you. You can pay me 1000 dollar and i will not send you my file, sorry man you hae the screenshots work with that and you have the search function in thios forum .
Try on you own. as i said i need more asa week or so fo the chat which is a sall part in y app.

Sorry man ask another guy maybe they will send it to you.

you tried it one time i tried it 100 times till it works.
you are here since oct last year, you read 2 hours here in that forum and you first post is to ask for a project to ake copy and paste. you have to learn how firebase works and other components,
Why should people send you their work.
I dont like people who came in and ask in their first post for a aia.

OK than
Send me all the screens hoot from login page to home and chat page

Screen shoot of blocks

man i dont send you anything, do you check that or not. i dont send yyou anything, nothing, nada.

Not for 1000$ will i send you my file, no, screenshot, nothing, you have the screenshots here work witth tthatt or not.

I hope you understand now.

You are lazy to look how it can work i hope nobody send you a aia or anything.

People here make hard work to have a chat system and you came like a boy and say: please send e all your files i a to lazy to look how it can work.

Learn how Kodular works and develope on your own you will have no chat.

Show us what you did and tried!!!
I believe you didnt try anything!!

3 Likes

Sorry but I am beginner and you are expert in kodular
From the last 2 week I have started using kodular so I don’t know as much in kodular

You are expert so I need your help

I don’t need aia just I need your help

I will do by my side

Can I get your Facebook ID so that I can communicate and get some help from you regarding Android development

Morning, i am not here to ,make a study hour for you. Look in youtube how to make a chat.
Learn how Kodular works. If you started now you should learn how things works and do not start with a chat. I know you want to make a chat app where you can place some ads and put it into app store to make money.
Thats not the right way.

I amm not a expert here i have spend a lot of time here. I dont know how such things works, but if i need some things i spend my time and try to learn it. I dontt came here like you and try it one time and if it does not work, i dont ask people to give me a aia or a study lession.
I tried ittt for a few days and if it does not work i ask for help.

You are new here as you told so you should learn how things work.

Here you have a lot to study about firebase like i did and thats the start there are a lot of other videos.

Happy learning

If you ask e in 1 or 2 weeks again and you can show e what you tried (and not only one screenshot)
than i /we will help you.
Why did nobody gave you a answer here?
You know the answer!

So now start learning and i wish you good luck.

Can I get your Facebook ID so that I could share my problem with u and get some solution too
Thank u for your thoughts

Please post your problems here in community.
Do you really understand why Kodular has opened this community?
All koders are here to help you.

3 Likes