See here how to use Firebase with ChatView Component

Please post your problems here in community.
Do you really understand why Kodular has opened this community?
All koders are here to help you.

3 Likes

No, i dont give people my facebook id.
Nobody, this is not because of you, nobody need my fb id, we have a forum here, as vknow360 wrote.

Ask the whole comunity for help, as vknow360 said.
Did you look the videos, which i told you, to get infos, how firebase work.
I believe you didnt do that.

I told you look the videos, search in the forum here and in the other forums also.

Than try on your own.
And than if you tried it, make a post to all people here and show us what you have done (what you tried) and than i know people like me and others will help you.

But as i told, you cannot came in here and ask for a aia. Than as i told you, i cannot send you my project, you ask for all screenshots from the Login screen to the main screen and the chat itself.
I wrote you a link from a members youtube channel where you can find you answers what you need.
But you dont want tp spend time, you want a easy way like copy and paste, to make a chat app with ads to earn money.

If you looked into the channel, you had find some videos for a chat system. Step by step.
But you are lazy.

It looked like as you are too lazy to make some own research.

OK thank u for your suggestion

1 Like

La gente quiere que algunos pasemos horas haciendo un trabajo y después se lo demos gratis… o como decimos en mi país “frito y cocido”…

Please , respect the rules here. We have the rule, that we have to write in english. This is the only language which is allowed.
Thank you

People want some of us to spend hours doing a job and then give it to them for free … or as we say in my country “fried and cooked” …

2 Likes

Yes thats true. and they dont wabt to wait.
They want all suddenly.
Give me all your screenshots fro the login Page to the ain page, to the …page.
And than give me your facebook id i need a a few hours personal help, and all for free, you are a Pro Koder, so you have to give mme that i need it, i want to pace a lot of ads in your work and publish it.
I want to mmake money with your work. and you have to help me to generate more money. And as i said, all for free and now.
Not later not tomorror i need and want it now.Because i am too lazy to make mown research.
Why not send e your whole project, ake it finish for publishing and send it me, now, i need some money fro your work.
It does not interests me, if you worked a few days weeks or month on it, i saw it that you have a that what i want and need and so you have to give it to me for free and now.
If you do thata not i will make on your apps bad comments.

That how somme people think.
Crazy

3 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly how it is …

2 Likes

Hii I had a problem . I am confisued
When i am trying to Open Google Play Console acc page is not open

i cant find any solution

plz what can i do

1 Like

sory continued this forum…
i try and its work…
but there how to change the sender name at the top?

is there something i’m missing?

Hi @ezralagi
Please elaborate, you said it works, I don’t understand what you mean, what sender name at the top?

Sorry for my late answer, have been away for a while :slight_smile:

If my user contain comma then what happened

Then this is for you:

1 Like

where can I find the google_acc.text block?

That is just Label component and he renamed it to google_acc for understanding.

1 Like

Why does your block have a result? And I did n’t see what I was looking for, only the return in the process block.

Do not comment on an year old topic. Instead create a new topic to get quick answer

Ok I will creat new once

thats fine and dont forget to delete above post. If not you will get flagged post :grin:

1 Like