Seeking 20 Testers for My New App Created with Kodular – Your Feedback is Needed!

Hi everyone,

I have recently developed an application using Kodular, and now I need your help to take the final step before officially publishing it on the Play Store. I am looking for 20 testers for my app to ensure everything works correctly and to gather valuable feedback.

If you are interested in helping me out, you can download the app from the following link: MQ Predictions - App on Google Play.

Every feedback, suggestion, or bug report will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards,
PAPE

1 Like

This app is no more available on Play Store

Hi Alapjeet,

Thank you so much for your interest in testing my app!

To streamline the process, I’m creating a mailing list for the closed testing phase. Please send me your email address via private message, and I’ll add you to the list. You will receive further instructions and the download link through email.

I appreciate your help and look forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
Pape

hello friend, i am also in a closed testing phase with my app and i am in need of testers. why not help us? :wink:

Hi Frank_Martinez1,

I would be happy to help you with testing your app! We can definitely assist each other. Message me privately so we can exchange numbers and set everything up.

Talk to you soon!

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the app is now available for testing at the following link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mqpredictions.app.

Thanks!