Send a SMS in another activity with default application

Write a short description

My extension permit to send a SMS with default application like Activity starter but here it opens the external Application (not inside the kodular application)

Add a picture of all the blocks

Write instructions to use your extension

just put the phone number and the body !

Include a Download link here; can be direct or a link to your website/host

ActivityStartdefaultSMS.aix (6.4 KB)

Enjoy !!!

7 Likes

I didn’t get it. It sends SMS without opening any other application or it does open?

i think it opens one application to send sms

Yes exactly, it opens the default SMS application. Not inside your kodular app but externaly.
In order to fix a problem : I tried Starting Another App using Activity Starter but the App Open Within the App made By Kodular - #31 by Seb1

You should give any screenshot or short video for understand better what it works.

1 Like

Hello,
Yes I should…

Si the user open the sms default app using his app now he press recent key the logo of his app he see ,but the screen is discord screen I mean the mobile looks like when he press recent he see his app logo(kodular),name with discord screen in recent view
You can try the aia in my precedent post :slight_smile:

I am new to the community, I would like help please. Does Kodular do this ?, video on youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6mXVvZRW54&ab_channel=G͓̽ʀᴇɢᴏʀɪᴏQᴜɪɴᴛᴇʀᴏ I want to make an application for my business, and I want help please.