Send Whatsapp message without user interaction

Is it possible to send WhatsApp message without open WhatsApp please help me
Thanks in advance :blush::blush:

1 Like

No, because;

• This is not possible.
  • Sending a Whatsapp message without user interaction is not acceptable thing.
2 Likes

Any other solution like web api or other

I agree to that. Why would you want to do that?

2 Likes

if you want api then you can try this

https://www.nexmo.com/products/messages/whatsapp?utm_source=google_search&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=APAC_WA_Business_BMM&utm_term=send-whatsapp-messages-&gclid=CjwKCAjwkenqBRBgEiwA-bZVtmrKEU2gIKy225pwaFpwHg-y3940K1lREltfjkn8JJFu0rfUQBNegBoCmikQAvD_BwE

My respected sir
I want this because I make a app with firebase. I want to send messages when user add some data entry in app like bus ticket successfully booked

1 Like

As @yusufcihan mentioned , user interact is needed. Means, you can’t send messages without opening WhatsApp.

1 Like

You can directly send notification from your app. You don’t need to send with Whatsapp. But if you are working under company, you should be able to use Whatsapp Business API.

3 Likes

Brother are you try this?

How please can you guide me

2 Likes

Can you able to give me sample aia file using this because I have no any idea of this and also I am not know about how use any api

You need to get token from Whatsapp’s itself to be able use Whatsapp Business API. So since I’m not working under a company, I have no AIA for that.

1 Like

There is info enough on the internet. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Ok thank brother for your valuable help I like talk to you :blush::blush:

1 Like

And also thank to peter :blush: