Services App. Help me!

I need to learn how I can do so that when a client selects a service, it is automatically embedded in a text box without having to type it.

blocks

hh

please elaborate
providing a screenshot and removing almost everything does not help much, does it?

Taifun

1 Like

I have created a services application. When the client opens the app for the first time, they must enter their data such as Name, Address and telephone number, these will be saved in a database to later be used when requesting any service that I provide. So far everything works correctly for me, but when the client requests a service, a Bottom sheet is shown where their data appears in a text box (Name, Address, Telephone) to later be sent by SMS, what does not appear is the service that the requests embedded in the text box. I have no idea what I can do!

I have tried in many ways but without positive results

I have no idea what you are talking about

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

On the main screen, I save the data provided by the client in global variables.
blocks

On the screen where I show the services I provide, there is a button where the client chooses the one they need and then a bottom sheet is shown with the data provided by the client in a textbox. The problem is that the requested service is not shown in the textbox.
blocks (1)

blocks (2)
When choosing the computer assistance service, it should appear in the textbox followed by the data stored at the beginning (Name, Address and Telephone). But it doesn’t happen like that, I need to correct that problem.