Set eCPM Floors with Google Ad Manager

Hi all

Owing to popular demand, we are expediting the process of letting you decide the best eCPM floor for your apps. We plan to attach a property to each Ad Manager component that will let you specify one of several preset eCPM floors. For starters, we plan to offer the following floors:

• Optimized (default) (let Google decide an eCPM floor for each request based on the incoming bidder’s behaviour. Read more)
  • $4.50
  • $4.00
  • $3.50
  • $3.00
  • $2.50
  • $2.00
  • $1.50
  • $1.00
  • $0.80
  • $0.50

We would love to hear from you regarding the floor amounts and if you think we should include other values as well.
Cheers

6 Likes

Great Vishwas. You are amazing. You always come with solutions.

4 Likes

Great job Vishwa You come again with a Great news today you made my day Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Vishwas,
During testing, i have seen few ads(interstitial) and 100% of them were non-video ads, according to me this is causing low ecpm compared to admob.
Can you check this issue? or am I missing anything?

2 Likes

when we will be able to set eCPM floor by our self? next week?

i am witness the more highest eCPMs on our Kodular Dashboard
*** $25.0**
*** $18.00**
*** $12.00**
*** $8.00**

• $4.50
  • $4.00
  • $3.50
  • $3.00
  • $2.50
  • $2.00
  • $1.50
  • $1.00
  • $0.80
  • $0.50
2 Likes

I also hope we can set eCPM floor ourselves on the coming update on this weekend

1 Like

It will not be possible to set arbitrary floor amounts due to constraints with what Ad Manager features can be accessed outside of their UI. This is why I put out a list of floor amounts that we plan on offering so that the list can be tweaked with your feedback before this feature is added to Kodular Creator.

1 Like

Yes, we are aware of this and are working with Google to enable video inventory. This should also fix the low fill rates currently seen with rewarded video ads.

2 Likes

Just a request, i (maybe same for others) have added interstitial ads according to non videos ads. In future if we are able to solve this then please let us know before pushing update because it might lead to lot of negative reviews.

2 Likes

@Vishwas please add low ecpm value also​:heartpulse:

see there will be opition $0.50. its great

@Vishwas

Progessive Commission Rate : cant update the app due to the write storage permission issue so please consider my commision rate

can you please check your inbox its a serious issue can you please reply​:pray:

1 Like

@Vishwas when in ecpm optimized test ads not showing in apps is this a bug?

Hey, any chances of getting video ads issue fixed?

2 Likes

How can you be just a watcher? I’m losing a lot of opportunities.

2 Likes

I don’t think so there is a chance of video inventory :pensive:

1 Like