Set of radio button

this app ther are 3 colmns of 5 radiobuton on one side 3x5=15. corespondng ther are 5 boxes for values. . if i select 1 buton in a column, then other butons must become disabled. and depending on which buton is select, text box must get some value. same with second colum and thir colum. once one radiobuton is check, then that colom is locked. this block is not at al working. plese help with short cod as i has to do for many colums. im a newbegrid

Use radio button changed block

kiransir ty for yours efort. i used all blocks after removin mi bloc.
1 if i select first buton in a column, then other butons must become disabled.
but, in yur bloc, if i cheked first buton, still i can chek second buton, an then agin first buton.
2. depending on which buton is select, text box must get some value.
but, this foint is not adres.
same with second colum and thir colum. once one radiobuton is check, then that colom is locked.
so, not any proagres in work. ty in advanse

You may want to check in the community first

From this, you can add more to it.

1 Like

In fact, there is a simpler way of doing this. Original thread is closed, so i’m posting here my solution. :wink:

@agnaldowisk
@Hassan
@George_Loungos

1 Like

How r u storing component in a boolean variable?? And it is wrong as for setting radio button checked you need to set component but you are storing true or false

1 Like

I know it can be confusing, but I’ll explain:

• I initialize checked_radio with false, but later I set it to my checked radio component
  • In “if” condition like this, if there is a component or anything else it evaluates as true.

false = 0, false, {},
true = anything else

Understood?

But I don’t think it will work as it will show an error if you store component in a boolean variable… But then too if you are confident try it and tell us if an error occurs or not

It works, I can assure you! :wink:

I never got an assignment error. Kodular uses a “weak typed” programming language, like Javascript or Python. A variable holds everything you put in it.

1 Like

@Guru

You asked me in PM, but I’ll put here the solution to help others, ok.

RadioButtons_2set.aia (3.8 KB)

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Did you really tried that? You set a boolean (false) to false???

ty ty ty ser. i was trying. i dint see aia file. so kind. i wil try. wil gt back to u

Is it my requirement this
First very thanks
Set a is perfect.
Set b not. I wants set B also same a. Must be unchanjabel.
Again I tel very butiful work.

This “if” should get the job done:

:grin: ty. ill try to do it. i wil come bak with some qustions.

hiser this abuv takes care of that. now, if i wants a third row and then fourt rows, and like that … how i must put bloc. i tried, just repeeted but it is not work.