Share Image Not Working In Custom Package Name

brother to share a file using the component you have to save it locally on your device and then sharing component works !
so first download the image file and then share it using the component.

Dont forget to mark it as SOLUTION after your problem is solved by my method

1 Like

i try this also but it not work in custom package name.
if it work for you in custom package name then please share blocks.
btw thanks for reply.

Why ! @Kodular is not replying anything .
If you don’t have any answer then at least you should reply. He is waiting and you all are ignoring. Not good !

2 Likes

you guys should probably include example app where the bug is happening. also create a
log.

1 Like

i alredy give used block in image

here is some information

block i used

Result
with default package name

with custom package name

Okay , Now please check and give him a proper solution.

sir @Mika you should also reply something. I know you can help him. But I don’t know why you are not replying.

1 Like

Please check this @kodular team

1 Like

@walya_express
Please stop spamming! :pray: You don’t need to mention the staff in every post. Being a ProKoder you should understand that everyone here, including the staff members, are helping others in their free time. Irritating and forcing them isn’t the way to ask for help.

5 Likes

Hey @Shreyash I am not spamming . Here he want solution & everyone reading this post but he is not getting a single reply from anyone .He is facing a simple problem form last 48 hours.

And 48 hour is not a small period. I know everyone is busy . But problem is very easy.

If everyone is active on other posts then they should be here too.

2 Likes

You actually are!

How you knew it? Are you a wizard? :sweat_smile:

There are a lot of several other topics on the community that too need to to be answered’ but the irony is that I have never seen you doing this for them earlier. Can I know why are you interested in helping him only? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If it so, then why don’t you answer him yourself? And if you don’t know it, then how are you claiming that others know it and aren’t telling it?

6 Likes

i have very simple answer or solution
the issue is
> kodular’s sharing component have bug or kodular team bind it to work with default package name only. (i am not sure may be its truth)

with @Taifun Sharing Extention My App work perfectly with custom package name.

1 Like

I can answer of your every questions but I don’t want.

And If kodular doesn’t know, then at least they should reply . After reply , We can find the other way but waiting for a single reply ! It’s Not good.

And finally we got the solution. And one more thing , I am here for everyone .

2 Likes

You know what? You actually don’t have anything to say that’s why you are making such statements. JK :sweat_smile:

Oh! Congrats. Happy to know that. :grinning:

You need to prove it…

:joy:

Stop this Now…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s not a joke! You need to prove it seriously…

I know , what I am doing. So, please Be cool Be happy.

Think whatever you want , It’s totally depend upon you. :blush:

The only one here who should stay be cool is you @walya_express !
You dont need to call me or any other person in any topic.

We read all!
And if we do not answer then:

1. We do other things
  2. Fix Bugs
  3. Have no time
    or
    we live our lives!
8 Likes

Yea you have been answering a lot of Admob Questions today :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like