Shield Browser - #1 Most Secure & Easy to use Privacy Browser

Ok Ok! No Problem? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, Take your time!

Thank you.

1 Like

Easy ! Its very easy , Even a beginner can implement it , @Ariyan_AD I think that you can do this yourself also , Using a join block is so easy

Ok! I haven’t try this? Let me check?

Thank You @UnknownMan541

Here is the .aia file. here you can find all the blocks.
BrowserTest.aia (4.8 KB)
Here is the apk too.
BrowserTest.apk (5.1 MB)

Yes, It is very easy. I admit this too.

I have done something? Now let’s check yours

I think it’s probably the same.
There are not many ways to do this.

Yes? You are right your one is same to me…

I guessed it !

1 Like

Hello @AJOY_DAS

Is it Possible to set default search engine in settings for the user? If yes, then how??

Yes it is easily possible
You just have to Shift it to a different screen. You can use a list view or even a custom notifier to display a card view that contains buttons/cards of search engines.

Here is step by step:

1. Create a card view like this:
    SearchEngine

2. Drag n drop a notifier component

3. Add blocks:
    Screenshot 2021-11-04 152129

1 Like

You can have like puffin
Image taken from puffin browser

Thank You so much! @UnknownMan541 for this idea. I have implemented this system. Thank You so much.

1 Like

Oh Great. . You have created an browser app… good to see… let me test it… congrats for your app… @Ariyan_AD

1 Like

Yes! You can test, & Thank You. Appreciated

1 Like

Nice try @Ariyan_AD. Below are some possible bugs/suggestion that you may want to consider in your next update

1. Disable buttons unless required. For example when I click on dowload option from your browser app’s home screen, it shows me 3 buttons which user can click upon. But I haven’t downloaded any file yet. In this case if I click any of these buttons, it shows an unnecessary error toast message. So if you want you can disable these buttons till you detect any to open l, delete or share!
    Secondly, all the toast messages are appearing with black background. Hence the text readability within it becomes hard. Below is the screen recording of the same

1. Don’t bombard users with so many options related to different categories like social media, shopping etc. Instead you can display these option based on users history. Similar as Google Chrome does. Saying this because not every user uses all the option at a time or regularly.
    You can also provide some customisation options if you want in case you need to display all the option like you are displaying currently.

Also, I noticed you have provided individual horizontal scroll in the same category(option in two lines within same category scroll individually). In my point of view you should avoid that and provide single horizontal scroll which when scrolled, all the option(the two lines of the same category) will be scrolled together

Below is the video of what I am taking about / current behavior of you app

1. Whenever I am on Share files screen and click back from there, I am only navigated back to home screen, when I click the device’s back button 2 times.
    And once I am on the home screen if I click back again and choose Yes Close option from the appearing dialogue, the app restarts instead of closing.
    Below is the screen recording of the same

Above were some points which I found during a high level testing of your app. Hope it will be improved accordingly. :+1:
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Already reported those bugs and he has fixed some of them and still working on it.

1 Like

Thank You so Much! @Vaibhav
I really appreciate you for improving our designs and performance etc.

1. We already have set up this thing, You will be able to find this things in the next update.
  1. Toast Messages Style also changes, able to see in the next update.
  1. You are right, that’s why I am working on this matter since last night.
  1. This Problem was also solved. Many users reported this. You will be able to get this all features in the next update.

Thank You, & I really appreciate you for your valuable time.

Update will be available on today’s night ( 10 Pm - 3Am )

1 Like

Good to know that you are already working on the above mentioned points.
From next time you can maintain a kind of update log in this topic itself where you can mention what you have already updated and what you are currently working on. So that users will have a proper idea before reporting any bug or providing any suggestion