Shopping calculator

Shopping calculator

I would like to share with you one of my projects published on google play, application built 100% KODULAR this wonderful platform that allows you to play and build cool things and hopefully very soon professional applications.

This application is geared towards the tools area, a shopping calculator where the user sets a purchase limit and lists the products that he puts in the cart with their value and the application goes on to make the calculation and when the limit value is reached receives a limit reached notification if you want to exceed that limit the application shows you the exceeded value.

The user has two content list options

QUICK LIST:

The user only needs to add the value and quantity and an optional description of the product.

LIST WITH REGISTERED PRODUCTS:

The user can use a list of products registered in the local database of the app.

I intend to add other cool things like barcode reader, product image and other things suitable for the user.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

6 Likes

nice work @Cristhian_Simon!!

2 Likes

Great job. Very clean and beautiful UI. congratulations.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend @luv.ak.tech.

2 Likes

That’s right, the intention is to make it very didactic @Douglas_Maueski.

1 Like

Good Job.
There is no need for an image, as the user is already including it in the Shopping Cart.
(Trying to explain better: the user is already seeing the product on the supermarket shelf. So, it is not a priority for your App)
Focus on implementing the purchase with a barcode reader, it is more useful.

2 Likes

:wink: Thanks buddy @Rogerio_Rios

2 Likes