Showing Push Notification in the app

Hi,

I am new in kodular. Its a great app indeed.

I have integrated onesignal in kodular and notification are received successfully in the phone.

I want to show the same Push Notification in the app. That is when user clicks on the notification the app should be launched with the notification text in front of the user.

I would be grateful if someone please help me in this.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,

Rizwan

Btw, welcome to :kodular:

Yoshi

1 Like

Hi Yoshi,

I have done this part already. I want to show the notification in my app too.

You have to use Firebase DB to show notifications in your app. :slight_smile:

Don’t do that. Don’t tell someone to do something with a complex component without any further explainations.

2 Likes

Its not complex and it is the only way to show the notifications inside your app in a list view. Do you know any other way?
:thinking:

Just explain more. If I was a New kodular member, this would be not understandable for me.

If try to understand then everything is possible :sweat_smile::wink:

2 Likes

Just store all the notification in a tag and show it to the list. That’s it. If @jxdirect will ask for the block, I will provide it. :smiley:

Hi golumaths100,

Thanks. Would be thankful if you guide me on this. What I gathered that I can show notifications inside app by using ListView. But do not know how push will be integrated with the ListView.

Thank you in anticipation.

Kind regards,

Rizwan

Use Firebase.Datechanged block. Whenever data will change, the list view update the data stored in your database.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks. I am totally new in kodular. Really do not know how to do that. Is there any video related to this. Sorry for asking very beginner and stupid thing from you. But many thanks.

Hi golumaths100,

Is it possible that I send you the APK created from Kodular and your add that view. I would be very thankful. Note: Both text and image notifications should be displayed in the app.

Kind regards,

Rizwan

It’s not possible for now as I’m very busy because I’ve to develop app from user side to store the notification in the firebase DB. Hope you understand. :slightly_smiling_face:
We community members will definitely help you with the blocks. Just try to build it and whenever you’ll get error, you can ask here. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi from where I can get the block for Firebase_Database1?

From Firebase DB components.

Have you got it worked? If so, can you provide full blocks please?
or .aia file itself without ‘OneSignal app ID’?

Hi GraceFX,

I am new in Kodular, don’t know how to do Blocks. I have just made a blank interface with reference to OneSignal in Push_Notifications control.

Kind regards,

Rizwan