Side Menu Button is not working

@Sander and @Diego said it works for them.
Maybe they can help here.

mine is working without any problem. however i used the new side menu component. i hope it will work for you too. and its the best and easy way to make a side menu.

sidemenu

Yes, the old Side menu layout isn’t working with mine app also. When i click on three lines button then nothing happens. So, please look into this. @Diego @Sander

We have already located the issue
I think you have disabled the “Show Options Menu” option, right?

Yes but its opening when i make a swipe gesture. Also, before the latest update it was working. @Diego And also please bring an update then that the old side menu layout also shows without setting the options menu to be visible.

it work only when we swipe …not working when we click three line…this is main issue

Yes i know this

When the sidebar is open, quickly press the back button twice, first closing the sidebar and then opening another screen, but the reality is that it will end the application directly.

As a temporal fix, please enable black the “Show Options Menu” option
That seems to be causing the issue. We will try to fix it for 1.1.1

2 Likes

yes when we enable show option menu …then work very well…please fix it without show option menu it work thanks

Keep calm guys… I already fixed it for next bug fix release…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.