Side Menu Layout - BUG

Could you show us what your procedure “Ajustar_orgMenu” does? Registering “orgMenu” while it’s hidden may cause a problem. (After the registration had completed, the arrangement automatically hides.)

I’ll send the “Adjust_orgMenu” picture below, but I don’t think this is the problem, because I also tested it with an empty vertical arrangement, and without adding anything to it, and it didn’t work out.

And before I forget … Thank you very much to all of you for helping me!!! :v: :+1:

Yes, I’m facing same issue with sidemenu layout…
Prokoders please test this

1 Like

make sure always visible sidemenu arrangement

@OfficialDjJohn are you setting that layout invisible? because we have to make it visible before setting as side menu. i have tested setting a vertical layout as side menu and its working properly.

Thanks for your response Imran I’ll double check it and post whatever I get …

can you pm me that Project or Screen?

Never tried to have Dynamic component in the menu but you should have the blocks in the right order

bild

1 Like

Did you try to do it with the loaded items without using a list?

bild

3 Likes

Yes, and it didn’t work either. I also tried to do with an empty list gave the same error.

That “Adjust_orgMenu” procedure does not affect this operation, because I already did it without it and it didn’t work the same way. I think you might have confused him with the “Adjust side menu” block. If it were this block, it really wouldn’t work in the order it is in because it wasn’t considered a “side menu” yet. But since that procedure is only adjusting a common vertical arrangement, it has not changed at all.

Good to know. Thanks! That must be why the mate always closes.

But oddly enough, when I make it invisible, just like the first image, and only when it’s added does it make it visible, doesn’t that sreen initialize bug. But thanks for the help, I will try to do this and add the menu in a separate block.

As I said here The companion was closing automatically
I made the custom arrangement visible
I didn’t dragged the side menu component
BUT now the companion isn’t crashing but I’m facing another problem
The side menu isn’t scrolling even if my custom side menu arrangement is vertical scroll arrangement…
Is there any way to make custom side menu scrolling?

Use Vertical or Horizontal Arrangement, in it put one Vertical Scroll Arrangement and your done

1 Like

i am facing the same issue. scroll arrangement is not working with side menu while pressing by button for the first time but it is working while swiping. when my app i initialize by side menu button doesnt works but by swiping side menu works. and then i press the side menu button it also works. i didnt get the solution. needs help
blocks (8) blocks (7) Capture

Edit by Mod: If promoting YouTube Videos, then make sure they are in English.
Check this tutorial and create side menu

Use only 1 screen Place 1 vertical arregenment to be your main one. Insert N vertical regenment (1 for each side menu option). If your side menu has 5 options, create 5 vertical arregenment. Leave them all Visible = false. During development, just leave Visible = true, that “screen” that is working. When you start your app, everyone will be Visible = false. When clicking on the option on the side menu, check the title where it was clicked and enable the specific vertical arregenment and disable the others.

1 Like